THE OAKLEIGH DENTAL COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
We try at all times to give you the best possible service. If you feel we have not provided the best service possible, please let us know and will respond to your concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
- If you are concerned with your dental treatment or do not understand something the dentist has told you, please discuss this with them or with any of our team. Our dentists try wherever possible to describe your treatments in a way you can understand.
- Our practice manager is our designated Complaints Manager. Please speak or telephone to discuss your concerns. If you need somewhere more private to discuss your concerns rather than at the reception desk, please ask and we will be more than happy to oblige.
- Written or e-mailed complaints will normally be acknowledged within two working days and a full response/explanation will be given within ten working days. Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any recorded complaint.
- If you are not satisfied with the result of our procedures then a complaint may be made to the independent Dental Complaints Service.
Tel: 08456 120 540.
- Furthermore you have the right to check our team's registration status, or to follow up your concerns further, on the General Dental Council website: www.gdc-uk.org.
A full copy of our complaints procedure is displayed in our reception area and copies are also available on request.